We are officially a Great Expectations Model School for 2015 – 2016! Read the letter from Great Expectations here: Letter from the Great Expectations Foundation and read the letter from our superintendent, Erin Sullivan, here: GE Model School April 2016
Summer School applications are now available in the Main Office. Summer School will begin the week of June 6th and run through June 30th – Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 12 noon.
Due to the number of snow days we experienced this year, we will be required to make up two days. Because of our flexible Friday schedule, we are able to utilize Fridays as make up days…the schedule is outlined in the letter. Please review the dates/times. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the school office at (989)893-8811. Please click here to read the letter.
If you have questions please call the office at (989) 893-8811
BACHS students and families – please take a few moments to complete the attached surveys – these surveys are anonymous, but will help us create better learning experiences for our students. We want to know what you think! Thank you!
News and Updates
- Bay-Arenac Community High School participates in the School Nutrition Program’s Community Eligibility Option, allowing all BACHS students free meals while they are attending school.
- Parents please take a moment to complete the online survey located in the School Improvement Section – under the PARENT tab
- With the changing weather, please tune in to WNEM, WJRT, WEYI for school closing information.
- Click here to access STAGES Evaluation for staff
- Click here to access SkyWard
- Click here to access PLATO Online Learning
- Interested in enrolling? Please click here to fill out an application.
- Students: For a copy of your transcripts to be sent to any College or University please click here.
- Click here to “Like” us on Facebook.
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 Student Calendar
- Click here to view the 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- Click here to view the Student Handbook.
- Click here to view the Annual Education Report.
We are pleased to announce the Parent and Student access to SkyWard grading software. We will offer many trainings for this during the school year so that families can access student homework, grades, and attendance on line. Please check our website for dates or call Lisa at 893-8811.